Friday 13 December 2013

2. At the Beginning, Again



& here we are
all of a sudden
in this new land
playing like little kittens

Petrus means the stone
a cruel bomb exploded
modern life’s conveniences abound
time to write now!

and what comes after?
sunshine, sun and rain
fluffy clouds bubble up
being human ain’t everything

you could end this
could end it now
you won’t will you?
dumb like a stone

pietro duro e brutto
I love this language
sunshine bouncing off cars
time dilation for ever

borrowed clothes, big strides
money in my pocket
wearing my lucky coat
howl at many fashions

poetry is a relief
not to resemble oneself
light bounces bright & low
did I invite photophobia

at this it comes
shaking out gory locks
I didn’t imagine it
the end of days

the little bears play
I like their music
nearly time to stop
the light bounces too

any wave will break
let it all bounce
we’re near the end
just ask which one

No comments:

Post a Comment