Wednesday 30 April 2014

postscript

OK, yes, it's ended. Just below in fact.

As I keep saying, please give me your responses to this sequence, or I shall fear the worst . . .

If you have just arrived at the blog at this point, you could either graze on it until something takes your fancy, or you'll find a link to the first poem in the Pages listing, and you can work start reading or grazing from there.

At the moment, I think I'm likely to also blog the sort of continuation to this, A Second Age. It may well be done separately form this blog - especially as I discovered once I'd already begun that Firefox gets all uppitty at Blogger's layout code. Let me know if you would be interested in being notified when I start posting this sequence (I'll use the list I have been emailing to over  this - but if you're not on it - let me know - or, indeed, if you want to be taken off it - no more!!!). Email me at peter@greatworks.org.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment